Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Progress on Amy's House

As I told you back in January with those terrible floods, my daughter Amy's house was totally gutted with the flood water going over the roof of their house.  This happened to quite a large part of their suburb.  Their insurance would not honour the contract, so they and many, many others had to rely on the kind donations of people all around Australia and even overseas.  The got enough to rebuild the inside of their house, and replace the contents.  At the moment the Gyprock walls on the inside are all up, and the ceilings.  The cliplock flooring had been completed in the bathrooms and the walk in robe.
I am sorry I have been so lax in writing up my blog, but will attempt to try to put something in at least every month.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment