Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pillow Cases

This is the second last pillow case, and it is the best of all.  Not because I am tooting my own horn, but because I found an easy Tutorial which I could follow, even for and old duck like me.  Any mistakes were all my own, but we got there in the end and am quite pleased with it.  Hope you like it.  I got the Tutorial from:     http://flowerpress.blogspot.com/2011/09/learn-to-sew-pillowcase-tutorial.html#axzz1YRT55ikC




I have now finished the last pillow case for Christmas presents, but still have a table runner and a cushion cover, but have started them.  Hope you like this one.




5 comments:

  1. cute pillow cases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Elaine! Love them! Great for my grandkids, so thanks for the idea. Love, Catherine Colquhoun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. This blog site has a wonderful Tutorial Catherine.
    http://flowerpress.blogspot.com/2011/09/learn-to-sew-pillowcase-tutorial.html#axzz1YRT55ikC
    love,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks elliesue, have had a look at it. The grandkids will love them!Catherine.

      Delete